Autumn colours

miker

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
Only on my Beni Kawa JM, which colored up in September last year too, in that case after being moved up to PA after spending the summer in Central FL. I don't know whether it will be the first tree to color up every year, it does have nice vivid color though, will post a photo shortly.

JudyB

Queen of the Nuts
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
nothing yet, but that is a beautiful Maple! thanks for sharing fall color!

RKatzin

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Going to be a while yet before things start turning here. The Vine Maples are spectacular when they go off. I'll post some pics.

VAFisher

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
I'm still getting new growth on some of my bonsai and none are showing any color yet. But the dogwoods in the landscape and the wild ones in the woods around here are starting to color up. They are always the first ones here.

MACH5

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
Winterberry (Ilex verticillata). This year they are full of berries again since I placed a male tree nearby. They are wonderful when they start showing their autumn colors contrasting beautifully against the scarlet red berries.

Giga

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7-8
Winterberry (Ilex verticillata). This year they are full of berries again since I placed a male tree nearby. They are wonderful when they start showing their autumn colors contrasting beautifully against the scarlet red berries.

nice pics, what camera you use?

Top Bottom