Baby Mume what do I do..

junmilo

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Nice trees Junmilo

Evergreen gardenworks has a bunch of named varieties. Not sure if it will help identify yours but it's worth a look..

https://www.evergreengardenworks.com/prunus.htm

Brent is the only place I know in the US selling ungrafted mume. I only have two that I have been growing out for years but so far they have been relatively easy. grow like weeds and trunk up quickly and to me they are the best flowering species for bonsai. Azalea make a bold show, but i find something about the delicate flowers of mume a little more appealing. I've already placed my order from him for some more! Get em before they are gone!

HI,

Thank you for the information. Unfortunately, we can no longer import prunus spp legally into Canada due to pest/fungus that can spread onto local commercial crops..damage to the agricultural economy. This was put in place for awhile.

J

Nybonsai12

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
HI,

Thank you for the information. Unfortunately, we can no longer import prunus spp legally into Canada due to pest/fungus that can spread onto local commercial crops..damage to the agricultural economy. This was put in place for awhile.

J
oops forgot you were in Canada. sorry for the teaser!

Top Bottom