Bald Cypress...elegant form

johng

Omono
Reaction score
Here is a tree that was collected in summer of 2020. It had its first work = chop, carve, and branch selection in 12/21. It was wired again and repotted into this Sharon Edwards Russell container in 6/22. I wired it again in 12/22. I hope for it to be ready for a show with 2 more sessions of wiring...probably 1 more year. I think it is about 42" over the pot.

IMG_9706.JPG

Bu-Jetjet

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7B
Here is a tree that was collected in summer of 2020. It had its first work = chop, carve, and branch selection in 12/21. It was wired again and repotted into this Sharon Edwards Russell container in 6/22. I wired it again in 12/22. I hope for it to be ready for a show with 2 more sessions of wiring...probably 1 more year. I think it is about 42" over the pot.

View attachment 469818
I like your composition! May I ask what style of pot this is?

johng

Omono
Reaction score
I like your composition! May I ask what style of pot this is?
Wide lip???? I don’t really have a name for it. I’ve seen several other similar but smaller. Hopefully someone else will chime in with a better name for the style.

Cajunrider

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9A

View attachment 469818
Very nice. I am hoping to develop some of my newly collected ones in the same manner.

Top Bottom