Because I'm Lazy Starter Sale - NUTS ONLY

Taka

Seedling
Reaction score
Clyde has done it again. Ordered 5 starters. Got here very quickly and they are really cool.
It's great to get healthy, desert tolerant type plants from a member of BN.

So here's my lovely wife's assessment, "Just looked at all your "little trees" on the back porch. Some of them are kind of "sad looking" (her diplomatic way of saying, aren't those dead?).
"But, some of those "little trees" (she says with a wry smile, the smile means, "trees? really?") look very healthy and like they're really doing well?" (Translation: what's the difference?)
So I explain, "The ones that are healthy and green and growing and look really great...those are the ones that Clyde sent me."
The "other ones" (either deceased or just zombies) well, those are the cuttings and ones I dug up.
She says, "That's really good for you to know, right?"
Wife Code for: If you'd like this hobby (obsession) to continue, maybe you better get your "little trees" from this mysterious 'Clyde.'

Clyde "might be" mysterious...BUT, Clyde always has some insight, info, instruction and really good advice when ever I ask. AND like many, many of the members on BN he's very generous and a "really cool dude."
Thanks for being such a good guy Clyde.
Taka

TyroTinker

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
IMG_5742.JPG IMG_5740.JPG Got off work and my box of trees were waiting for me! Just unpacked them and they look great! Packaging was very well done and the soil was still slightly damp. Time to give them a drink and some afternoon sun!

Bonsai4life

Sapling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I have way too many starters and I don't want to build any more benches right now. So here's what I'm gonna do.

For one week (Until July 29) I'm gonna clear some space for Nut members only.

Message me with your order and address and I will reply with your total and my paypal address.

I will always calculate the very cheapest way to ship using priority mail. Some you can click the link and go to my eBay page to look at photos and read about them or you can just ask. Some of my newer ones I don't have listed yet. Let me know if you have questions.

All Listed 2" pot starters $6 each -- $5 each if you buy 5 or more (plus shipping).
Texas Ebony
Cresote Bush (These are pretty small still FYI)
Blue Palo Verde
Pink Fairy Duster
Valentine Emu
Green Texas Ranger Sage
Boxwood Beauty Natal Plum
Catawba Crape Myrtle (Purple Flowers)
Chinese Elm
California Coast Live Oak
Coastal Rosemary
Karee (African Sumac)
Pink Melaleuca / Showy Honey-Myrtle

All listed 3" pot starters $7 each -- $6 each if you buy 5 or more (plus shipping).
Lavender Star Flower (Grewia occidentalis)
Strawberry Guava
Do you still have any starters? I am interested and live in Glendale.

JustinD

Sapling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
I was not wanting to include the dwarf nanna pomegranate and Ironwoods because I don't have many but if you really want one I'll limit 1 per customer on those, same price.
What species is the ironwood? caroliniana by chance?

JustinD

Sapling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
Clyde (milehigh 7) hasn't been around here for a year. :(
Well I hope all is well? New and just learning how to sort properly and read on mobile... thanks for letting me know I’ve been trying to find saplings

Top Bottom