Beff carving tools

Jiminsauga

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
These sold out pretty much instantly on his website after his video on tools. I really like the way these carvers work. Does any know what the trade name of this type of carver is? I'd like to source a set locally up here in Canada.

Screenshot_20200808-190449.png

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Welcome to Crazy!

Sorce

Wires_Guy_wires

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
Since I'm in Europe and shipping would probably add as much to the price as the tools themselves cost, I would like to buy them straight from the factory.
If anyone can point me to another website than bjorn's, it would be much appreciated.

Jiminsauga

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
Since I'm in Europe and shipping would probably add as much to the price as the tools themselves cost, I would like to buy them straight from the factory.
If anyone can point me to another website than bjorn's, it would be much appreciated.

Today I found that Kaneshin carries a nicer set of pull carvers. Is JPN cheaper for you shipping wise?

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I don't know to thank you for the welcome or take that as a warning from a veteran.

I'm no veteran! Newb for life!

Some douche the other day took it way, way, way out of bounds......

So I have been thinking a lot lately about what it does mean, and I can't get this image out of my head.

You're not supposed to know what it means, until you do.

The best possible outcome of the delayed riddle, would be when it hits our friend @Johnathan right here at this moment...
20170422_102504.jpg

How can one be in this predicament and NOT think..."this is fucking crazy!"?

Or when your wife sends you to a shrink, or when you won't even go on vacation just to tend trees, or when you have someone holding a piece of insulation wrapped with tinfoil just to get a good picture, or when you are asked by the lady at home depot what the fuck you are doing digging in these pots, or when you almost kill your neighbor with a pot that fell from a balcony, or when you stare at a tree so long you swear you saw it grow.........

Something about the inherent obsession in this particularly makes it a smidge further into lunacy.

Lunarly.

Sorce

win320

Mame
Reaction score
Found this today on the YAMA Bonsai website, based in Belgium I believe :
https://www.yama-bonsai.be/product-category/tools/carving/

Hope this helps

Deep Sea Diver

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
Stone Lantern is selling these for 30.00 off at the moment. I use these often.

cheers
DSD sends

Vindeezy

Yamadori
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Bonsai nibbler uk this is a great tool. Look it up carves like a champ!

Top Bottom