Bench Juniper on a Bench

AZbonsai

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
My daughter gifted me this juniper at Christmas. Repotted in a pot I got from Matt Aragon a local potter who is a member of PBS.
20180330_101450.jpg

Jcmmaple

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
That looks really good, I’m new to bonsai but I have a few stuff growing. I like the stand it’s on too, where did you find that

AZbonsai

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Thanks. I think I got it at a dollar store in California. ???. Good luck with your trees. Bonsai is a good hobby. What kind of trees do you have?

Jcmmaple

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Well they are more like trees in training because they are nursery bought, 6 jap maples 3 tridents and went out of the comfort zone with a Japanese white pine. Trying to get enough info on putting them in the ground to thicken up, and soil is a big issue when you don’t have a lot of money to spend. Hopefully this year I will collect a few good trees. And I love the pot you juniper is in

Velodog2

Chumono
Reaction score
The juniper could have some potential ... but mostly I like the background of your garden! It looks lovely and colorful, and it’s interesting how I can always tell just from a picture how much humidity there is in the air. That is to say I could tell you weren’t in Maryland, and not just because of the AZ in your screen name!

Top Bottom