Best bonsai watering hose attachment

Backwardsvg

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
I am looking for a new hose attachment. I want something that would be good for watering my trees. What do you use / what is your recommendation? Thanks

Backwardsvg

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
Well yes I didn’t mean to spend 100 bucks just something that won’t be a tidal wave. A light shower is what I am looking for. I had one that was ok but it broke. I will look at the dramm thanks!

Backwardsvg

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
I ended up getting this as the dramm couldn’t ship for like 2 weeks or something and I am needing something. It has 661 holes so not as many but looked decent enough for now! Thanks everyone

GREEN MOUNT Watering Wand, 24 Inches Sprayer Wand with Superior Stainless Head, Perfect for Hanging Baskets, Plants, Flowers, Shrubs, Garden and Lawn​

Perplexody

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Both the Lowes and the Melnor do not deliver as soft a spray as a Dram 1000 Rose. The Dram 1000 is really gentle especially combined with a good brass thumb controlled shut off that allows good control of water pressure and volume.
I agree but I just haven't gotten around to buying the upgrade, I use the melnor on like half pressure

Mikecheck123

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
I ended up getting this as the dramm couldn’t ship for like 2 weeks or something and I am needing something. It has 661 holes so not as many but looked decent enough for now! Thanks everyone

GREEN MOUNT Watering Wand, 24 Inches Sprayer Wand with Superior Stainless Head, Perfect for Hanging Baskets, Plants, Flowers, Shrubs, Garden and Lawn​

I can't recommend this one enough. The precision, ease, delivery saves me so much time.

HOWEVER, they are pretty fragile. I'm already on my third one in two years because they break pretty easily.

Backwardsvg

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
Well as an update got this wand today and it is amazing. Wayyyy better than my last. You can adjust the pressure and the water feels like a soft blanket coming out. It’s great highly recommend for like 25 bucks. Also very comfortable in the hand too. Thanks everyone

arreaux

Yamadori
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9B
I too use the Dramm 1000 for general watering. I also have Fogg-it nozzles overhead controlled by a B-hyve faucet timer just for a little if I'm away.

NaoTK

Chumono
Reaction score
I like the Lowes one because it can spray 10 feet away but with rain-like intensity. I'm interested in the Dramm one, but how far can it spray when it is so gentle?

Top Bottom