Best Fertilizer for Growth ?

Njyamadori

Chumono
Reaction score
So I’ve been using Superflys high nitrogen fertilizer for rapid growth . I now have 40-80 new cuttings and I’m running out of fertilizer. What do you guys use ?

Attachments

• 206EA8AF-B0E9-4EF8-B3B5-DBCABC2840BB.jpeg
    206EA8AF-B0E9-4EF8-B3B5-DBCABC2840BB.jpeg
    367.5 KB · Views: 32

Shibui

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9?
Anything with good N levels.
Fertilizer is a bit like cars. Everyone will have their favorite and will tell everyone it is much better than all others but they all seem to work.

WNC Bonsai

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
I have tried all kinds and I keep coming back to MiracleGro. I alternate applications of their standard version and the one for acid loving plants. You can always find it somewhere and if you stock up when on sale you can keep the cost down.

Firstflush

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
3-4
Try a big jug of the Alaska brand liquid fert from depot. Cost effective, very good and not too strong.

rockm

Spuds Moyogi
Reaction score
USDA Zone
So I’ve been using Superflys high nitrogen fertilizer for rapid growth . I now have 40-80 new cuttings and I’m running out of fertilizer. What do you guys use ?
Plain old Miracle Grow, Miracid, Peters, whatever's on sale.

rockm

Spuds Moyogi
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Try a big jug of the Alaska brand liquid fert from depot. Cost effective, very good and not too strong.
If you're after a lot of growth, use a "chemical" fertilizer like Miracle Grow, Peters, etc. That's an organic. Slower acting and not as much growth, which makes it most suitable for older developed trees.

Cajunrider

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9A
Anybody else exp with this fertilizer?
Made from fish, the fertilizer is mild and slower acting. It stinks and attract flies in my area. My neighbor dog sneaked into my yard and bit into the jug I had. Then it licked the 3/4 filled gallon bottle clean. Afterward it went home and shit every where in their back yard. I can still hear my neighbor hollering at his dog.

Firstflush

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
3-4
There is also the bloom “Alaska” that is 0-10-10.
IMHO the smell is gone in 2 days cause your are flushing with irrigation.

Top Bottom