Best Place on the World Wide Web to Buy Quantity of Bald Cypress Seedlings (recommendations)

Emanon

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
10a
On eBay I found a seller that sells 10 bald cypress seedlings for $32.95 and one that sells 50 for $59.95. 50 was too much for the space I have, but I wanted more than 10. Buying 2 sets of the 10 seedlings would cost more than the 50 and this fact alone is putting me off pulling the trigger on the 2 sets of 10. Is there another place I should or could be looking? Thank you!

Backwardsvg

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
Wow I should start selling them, I collected about 300 or more probably. I would say here 2500 seeds fo 18 bucks...

Emanon

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
10a
Wow I should start selling them, I collected about 300 or more probably. I would say here 2500 seeds fo 18 bucks...
Thanks! I was hoping though to buy some small one or two year seedlings that I could plant right now. So not seeds anymore and not yet saplings... I know it sounds like I'm finicky but I'm not a finicky person in general...I swear!

Cajunrider

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9A
Thanks! I was hoping though to buy some small one or two year seedlings that I could plant right now. So not seeds anymore and not yet saplings... I know it sounds like I'm finicky but I'm not a finicky person in general...I swear!
I can collect them by the buckets or even 55 gal drums earlier this year. My experience shows that they grow very fast from seeds.

Millard B.

Yamadori
Reaction score
USDA Zone
10b
You might check out the State of Florida Dept of Agriculture and ask what they have available, they usually ship in winter bareroot , very inexpensive in lots of 100. Also visit the Florida Market Bulletin, a good resource.

namnhi

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
You are such an enabler. Because of this link am getting some princess persimmon and japanese red pine seeds.

Top Bottom