9A
Where should I go to get JBP seeds?

Nanuk

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8A
Easternleaf.com shows having them.
I have no idea if it's a good deal or not, never dealt with them.

ETA: 15 to 20 seeds for $4.95

Cajunrider

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9A
Nevermind. My plan was nipped in the bud. My lady reminded me that she is allergic to pine pollen and the idea of planting a lot of pine near the house is a no. She told me a handful of bonsai pines are OK because she doesn't go outside much but a lot of pine that can let go a lot of pollen in the spring is a no no.

Nanuk

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8A
Nevermind. My plan was nipped in the bud. My lady reminded me that she is allergic to pine pollen and the idea of planting a lot of pine near the house is a no. She told me a handful of bonsai pines are OK because she doesn't go outside much but a lot of pine that can let go a lot of pollen in the spring is a no no.

I can understand that. We have tons of pines where I live and when pollen time is here it gets nasty.
Those few weeks bother me too. Got to keep the wife happy.

Wires_Guy_wires

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
You might be able to just pull the pollen cones off while they form. Maybe some pine expert could chime in to whether this is possible?
Pollen sensitivity is species dependent sometimes. It's a response to proteins on the outside of the pollen, and those differ in nearly every cultivar. People can be cured from it (if exposed enough). I cured myself from all hay fever related issues through increasing my exposure. The anti histamines made me so drowsy and high as a kite that I had no other option than to fight the waves of pollen naturally.

Anthony

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Amazon - just look for the seller that supplies in a week or two
and not secretly Chinese or other.

Still planting from last year this time.
Good Day
Anthony

Top Bottom