Big juniper wiring

jimib

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
You’re a lot better at this stuff than me but the one thing that stands out to me is the jin...it seems too long and straight to me...my novice opinion

leatherback

The Treedeemer
Reaction score
USDA Zone
You’re a lot better at this stuff than me but the one thing that stands out to me is the jin...it seems too long and straight to me...my novice opinion
You're not the first to make that comment. In a way, I like the contrast though :|

Reaction score
Next week I am in a big styling competition. I thought now was as good a moment as any to finish wiring one of my large junipers. So.. I think about 10 hours of wire bending went into the first styling..

Any thoughts?
View attachment 264691

That long jin is a bit straight, but the rest looks neat! Nice!

Hartinez

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
The structure looks great! I’m not sold on the Jin either, but it could just be the picture. Also that branch on the bottom left doesn’t seem to flow the same as everything else. Again, it could just be the pic, but it’s almost like it’s not as dynamic as the rest of the foliage. Maybe the foliage wants to be turned more horizontally at the end of that angled branch. Either way. You’ve set this tree up great for a healthy future!

Top Bottom