Big Thank You to Wigerts

pback

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Just received my first real bonsai material today, a nice little shohin Chinese elm and a Texas cedar elm with fantastic bark, that I can’t wait to play with.
B5F26FC2-849D-44D3-B565-5A6915379029.jpeg
9064F547-8A26-4C11-8758-2B76FB727853.jpeg

Particular shout out to Andrea Wigert who answered my many, many questions and helped me find just what I wanted.

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
Just received my first real bonsai material today, a nice little shohin Chinese elm and a Texas cedar elm with fantastic bark, that I can’t wait to play with.
View attachment 226246
View attachment 226247

Particular shout out to Andrea Wigert who answered my many, many questions and helped me find just what I wanted.
Nice. I have a bougainvillea coming from them, as soon as it's safe to ship. I agree about Andrea, she is very patient and helpful. Now I can't wait to get mine!!

Underdog

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I've got 3-4 from them over the years. All great experiences. Thumbs up.
I love my Tx Ceder from them.

Last edited:

W3rk

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
View attachment 226246
View attachment 226247

I was just down there about a year ago. You should see this place in person, quite large, tons of solid pre-bonsai stock. I had a horrible time trying to choose just *one* small tree to bring back as a carry on on the plane. They also have a display area for show trees. And the folks were nice, too.

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
I got my trees from them today. Everything in perfect condition. They kept the eBay win from January happy for the princely sum of $1 a week. I added a few things to that, that Andrea was very nice to send me pictures of them to let me choose. We'll be in Daytona this summer, but convincing my husband to drive 4 hours each way to a nursery is not going to happen.:(

River's Edge

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
I got my trees from them today. Everything in perfect condition. They kept the eBay win from January happy for the princely sum of $1 a week. I added a few things to that, that Andrea was very nice to send me pictures of them to let me choose. We'll be in Daytona this summer, but convincing my husband to drive 4 hours each way to a nursery is not going to happen.:(
Maybe they can deliver to Daytona;)

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
Maybe they can deliver to Daytona;)
I can imagine the drama of me trying to get on the plane with a tree. Years ago I bought one of those little citrus trees from a gift shop and got pulled over by the TSA guys. My husband was not amused.

W3rk

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
I can imagine the drama of me trying to get on the plane with a tree. Years ago I bought one of those little citrus trees from a gift shop and got pulled over by the TSA guys. My husband was not amused.
Flying domestically with a plant should not be an issue of any kind (pending some kind of size issue). The information about it is pretty clear, I made it a point to look into it before I even considered buying a tree that I'd have to take back home as a carry on.

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
I received a few more trees from them a couple of weeks ago. I can't emphasize enough the great quality for the $. Their shipping is a bit pricey, but the quality of material is definitely worth paying a bit more for shipping. Andrea is always happy to answer questions and will send pictures if you show interest in anything that may not be on their website. Highly recommend.

Top Bottom