BioBon King 3-3-3 npk Pellet Bonsai Fertilizer

tombeur

Yamadori
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
Does any one have experience or comments about this ?

Any other cake/pellet fertilizers on line that you might recommend?

Thanks

Steve

JudyB

Queen of the Nuts
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
I use Green Dream as part of my program, and am happy with it.

Bob O

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7B
Last year at a club raffle, I won a bag of Peruvian Seabird Guano fertilizer made by Sunleaves.

This is labeled as an all natural organic 12-11-2 fertilizer and is pelletized. Since I had never used it before I only tried it on a couple of procumbens nana junipers I had that were not looking very happy, foliage color was off and looking dull. It had very little odor and I just sprinkled a hand full on each plant's soil surface.
No critters seemed to have any interest in it and it slowly broke down over about six weeks. At first I didn't notice anything great about it but this spring those two plants are growing like crazy and have an amazing deep green vibrancy that l haven't seen in my junipers before.

I found out that many hydroponic supply stores carry it, so yesterday I went and bought two more bags. They are a little over two pounds each and cost in the $10 dollar range. I will use them on my other junipers and some other plants this year.

I would recomend trying it if you can find it.

Bob O

miker

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
I started using this BioBon King pellet fertilizer this spring (really inexpensive) and seem to have had good results so far (seems comparable to Bio Gold that I have used in the past). Does anybody have anything to add about this product?

Top Bottom