Bittersweet

j evans

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6B
Some of us don't have the quality or quantity of trees as others so our sharing is severely limited.
It seems that when I have shared a number of my trees it has resulted in a bad outcome for the tree.
Sharing more is something that we all can aim for in the New Year.

AbbyA

Seed
Reaction score
Thank you also. It's sort of full circle, as these small ones were the attraction when I first got the bug.
Hi, Judy. I am new to this forum and this hobby. I also got the bug for the little ones. All I know right now is what I learned from watching Nigel Saunders on YouTube. I am planning on taking bonsai classes next year. I have been bad and bought a couple, erm a few, “mallsais”. After reading several posts on here, I am feeling a little overwhelmed. Any advice you’d give would be welcome. Thanks!

JudyB

Queen of the Nuts
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Hi, Judy. I am new to this forum and this hobby. I also got the bug for the little ones. All I know right now is what I learned from watching Nigel Saunders on YouTube. I am planning on taking bonsai classes next year. I have been bad and bought a couple, erm a few, “mallsais”. After reading several posts on here, I am feeling a little overwhelmed. Any advice you’d give would be welcome. Thanks!
Hi Abby, I think if you can find a mentor in your area, maybe thru a club, you would do well to learn from them. Everyone goes thru the mallsai stage, it can help you to learn how to care for things before investing "real" money. Good luck and keep reading, you will learn much on this forum if you take the time and research.

Top Bottom