Bjorn Bjorholm worskhop

Cable

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
There are still a couple of seats available in the Bjorn Bjorholm worskhop sponsored by the Cleveland Bonsai Club so we're opening it to the public! First come, first serve.

The bonsai workshop presentation by Bjorn Bjorholm is on Saturday, June 1, 2019. Starting time is at 9:30am and it will last until roughly 3pm. The location is in the Rockefeller Greenhouse in Cleveland, OH. Participants should bring 1 or 2 trees to work on with Bjorn.

There are also seats in the Observation Gallery has openings. Gallery participants are asked to be quiet and not ask any questions.

The cost for the actual workshop with Bjorn is $100 and payable in advance. The cost for a seat in the Observation Gallery is $25 per person. The club will provide a pizza lunch for all at noon.

Contact Carole Roske for details, carole@clevelandbonsaiclub.org

Cable

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Still a couple of spots left. @JudyB, anybody in the Columbus club interested in coming up north for a few hours?

JudyB

Queen of the Nuts
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Wish I had time, it's busy end of season shows for me so no bueno....

Japonicus

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
What a tease, I'm a fan and wish I could. I'll be in Columbus tomorrow visiting 4 granite/stone yards, then my vacation is over till Fall.
Would be more than half way there, I would hop in the workshop in a heartbeat if I could...

erb.75

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
hmmm...might have to ask the wife about this one :) I'll get back to you

Top Bottom