Blazeray Flashlight

j evans

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6B
Keep seeing the ads for these here on the site, has anyone ever purchased one? Sorry to slightly off topic but where better to ask? Remember, click and interesting ad.

j evans

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6B
Just wondering if they are as good as they say.

Leo in N E Illinois

The Professor
Reaction score
on the IL-WI border, a mile from ''da Lake''
USDA Zone
5b
in reading the ads for those, I then went to Menards, and to the sporting goods section of Walmart. For about half the price of the internet advertisements, there are flashlights that look identical. Read the lumen output of the LED flashlights. They have become astoundingly bright. I got a 1000 lumen LED flashlight, aluminum body, less then $10. Save your money, hit a local box store / hardware store.

Bonsai Nut

Nuttier than your average Nut
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
CostCo has some decent LED flashlights pretty much always. But what I REALLY like is this:

AMAZING light. I bought one, and went back to the store to buy another. Rechargeable, bright, functional, waterproof... it is crazy nice. Use it for BBQ, camping, work light... and when it was pouring down rain it became my "bonsainut disaster light" that I used in my yard during the rain to see what was going on. 3 hours light at full brightness, six hours at half brightness, and it has a USB charging port so you can charge your phones. CostCo is/was selling them for $29.99. Durable, rugged... rubber bumpers on the edges so you can knock it over, lay it flat, and it doesn't get scratched up. I may just go buy another...

Amazon is selling them for $49.99, and some places even more.

(by the way that is NOT me in the video, LOL!)

Last edited:

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
We had to work into the night the other week.....

So I got a free Rayovac headlight....

Shit of that ain't nice to water trees at 4AM!

Fuck Work!

Sorce

Bonsai Nut

Nuttier than your average Nut
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
We had to work into the night the other week...

My pool pump died about a month ago. I have a great pool mechanic who helps me with the plumbing/electrical. He was supposed to come that morning for a four hour job, but another project had an emergency so he didn't arrive until 3 PM. He ended up finishing all of his work by the light of two of these work lights. I hung them from nearby trees and they illuminated the entire work area. He loved it!

justBonsai

Omono
Reaction score
CostCo has some decent LED flashlights pretty much always. But what I REALLY like is this:

AMAZING light. I bought one, and went back to the store to buy another. Rechargeable, bright, functional, waterproof... it is crazy nice. Use it for BBQ, camping, work light... and when it was pouring down rain it became my "bonsainut disaster light" that I used in my yard during the rain to see what was going on. 3 hours light at full brightness, six hours at half brightness, and it has a USB charging port so you can charge your phones. CostCo is/was selling them for $29.99. Durable, rugged... rubber bumpers on the edges so you can knock it over, lay it flat, and it doesn't get scratched up. I may just go buy another...

My dad has one of these. They work great. Spread is fantastic, but depth sucks. Good for illuminating an area you are working in.

c54fun

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone

I just bought one and your right. These are great. Perfect light to have around. Even on low setting its plenty bright. Thanks for the info.

Top Bottom