It'll get shut down!

MIB!

Sorce

Paradox

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
All I have to do is look out on the ocean and see the ships coming and going to know the earth is not flat, just like they did back when they first figured it out.

AlainK

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9A
:D:D:D

:rolleyes:

For those who understand French, more or less, a very touching episode from a Belgian programme broadcast some 20 years ago. Even if you don't understand the lingo, the pictures speak for themselves I think (watch from 4:40):

sparklemotion

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
4b
he is going up 1800 feet? like 600m? what is he expecting to see??

I've seen a theory that there is a Game of Thrones style ice wall around the edge of the earth -- so what we think of as the "arctic" and "antarctic" are really just the outside rim. Maybe he wants to see that?

Or the turtles.

Bon Sai

Mame
Reaction score
Catalonia (Mediterranean South-western Europe)
USDA Zone
9a
What the heck! Any plane can fly higher, and a thousand times safer. There are even some taller buildings out there. Oh! And mountains too! I really can't figure out what is going on in his mind.

ianb

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
10a
I think this is just his first (and probably last) test flight and he eventually hopes to go a lot higher.

Stickroot

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
This is our first drone test flight, quite a bit over 1800 feet. We could see how round earth was way before it got to 300 feet.
The two black dots in the field rectangle test field are 6'
wide Shimpaku.

fredman

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
*Shaking head*
He has the mental ability to build a rocket, but still believe the earth is flat...:eek:

Bonsai Nut

Nuttier than your average Nut
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
*Shaking head*
He has the mental ability to build a rocket, but still believe the earth is flat...:eek:

Good riddance. Oops... guess he "had" to cancel his launch.

Sounds like he is the master of self-promotion. There's no such thing as "bad" publicity, when you are trying to get attention to fill a void in your personality.

I climb more than 4000' on a mountain bike ride. He might try it and save himself all the rocketry nonsense.

Last edited:

Bonsai Nut

Nuttier than your average Nut
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
Top Bottom