Bloodgood Japanese Maple

Steve Kudela

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
no not all, that is not what anyone wants. Certainly not me. We've hit the high spots on that side, no need to say anything else about it. And for the record, if I wanted to go into the spill about Amerika, comrades and millionaires, I would've jumped into the fray on some if those threads in the tea house...............................sorry dude, not interested. That stuff serves no good purpose. And I personally don't care getting about getting a bunch of "likes" on my posts, I'm here to share and learn. And hopefully make a friend or two along the way. That's all. Thanks for commenting AlainK
Hey folks, something has been bothering me about this response, I'm not really certain why. First off, I'd say that trying to properly convey a thought on the internet is sometimes difficult. And that understanding someone else's thought can sometimes be difficult as well. I've been a member here for several years and have tried to understand how all this works. I'm not really a wordsmith so I try to communicate in simple terms, most of the time trying to think out any response before I put it up. It was not my intent to flame AlainK in any way, just to communicate that I'm not much into these long drawn out threads that are sometimes inflammatory and hurtful. I certainly was not heading in that direction and don't want that kind of stuff in anything I might post. Again, those things serve no good purpose.......And I certainly would not do something like that just to run up the post count. Concerning my last statement about post 'likes", it was incomplete, it should have included the part about post counts as well. I'm like everyone else, it's a cool thing when someone hits on your post, we all want to be liked and have people comment on our posts. It's just that, for me, it's not the most important thing, the learning and sharing of good info is the most important thing. We all know that this kind of stuff goes on in the world and I think that people should speak up about it. but there is a difference in protesting and rioting. Anyway, maybe it was not necessary, but I wanted to try to clarify my response. Thanks a million

Titratethis

Seedling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Beautiful share. There's always people on these forums trying to ruin someone's beautiful sharing.

Top Bottom