Bonsai-a-Thon at The Huntington

Attila Soos

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Just a reminder for those from the Los Angeles area, we have this weekend the annual Bonsai-a-Thon at the Huntington, with exhibit, demos, lots of vendors, and auctions.
I am running very low on pots, so I will definitely be there to stock up. Spring transplanting is in full swing here in So. Cal, and this is a great time to get what you need for the upcoming growing season.

milehigh_7

Mister 500,000
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Hot
This sounds like so much fun! If the weekend was free I would be out there. One of these days I will make a road trip to one of the Cali events. It would be good to meet you all.

Attila Soos

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Well, I haven't seen any action down here for a long time now, so I am really starved for anything that has to do with bonsai. I am looking forward to seeing some of the familiar faces.

Smoke

Ignore-Amus
Reaction score
USDA Zone
This sounds like so much fun! If the weekend was free I would be out there. One of these days I will make a road trip to one of the Cali events. It would be good to meet you all.

The annual convention is in Nov. and is in Riverside again. That is just a hop skip for you. Be there or nothing.

greerhw

Omono
Reaction score
The annual convention is in Nov. and is in Riverside again. That is just a hop skip for you. Be there or nothing.

All this time I thought it was be there of be square, but then again, you're a lot younger than I am.
Later gater, bye, bye butterfly.

Harry

Smoke

Ignore-Amus
Reaction score
USDA Zone
This was the proof I was provided. No date yet, and prices are usually posted around May.

Attachments

• scan0001.jpg
    scan0001.jpg
    185 KB · Views: 23

Si Nguyen

Omono
Reaction score
carpooling from South O.C. on Sunday morning

Me and IanB are driving up to the Bonsai-a-Thon together this Sunday morning. We got plenty of room in the van for more people. So if anybody wants a free ride, please let us know. We are in Lake Forest.
Si
Hey Bnut! want to come along?

Last edited:
Top Bottom