Bonsai and Pre-Bonsai for Sale

rzeles

Seed
Reaction score
I am in the process of moving from my current location and will not be able to care for most of my bonsai and pre-bonsai moving forward.

I have several Pre-Bonsai items for sale which includes Crabapple, Washington Hawthorne, Japanese Red Maple, Amur and Trident Maple, as well as Japanese Larch and Black Pine. Most have been grown in their 4" pots for two years and display some nice branching. Prices range from $12 to $50 (Black Pines). USPS Priority 2 Day Mail per item (2lb Package) typically runs $5- $8 depending on the zone as the soil is heavy, and less if shipped semi-dormant.

The Japanese Black Pines have been in their training containers for 3 years and are probably 5-7 years old.

Please note, these crabapples and hawthorns are grown from seed and will take a few years to mature flower/fruit.

If you are interested or need some additional pics email me and check out my website below.

www.metrobonsai.com

apbt121999@yahoo.com

yenling83

Omono
Reaction score
I might be interested in some Black Pine, but can you describe how you start them?

Thank you,

greerhw

Omono
Reaction score
Come on dude, none of those are pre bonsai, unless you're 12 years old, if you've got any good stuff, post it , otherwise you're wasting space.

keep it green,
Harry

Smoke

Ignore-Amus
Reaction score
USDA Zone
What a waste of time !

keep it green,
Harry

Spoken like a true Senior Citizen. You got nuthin but time you ole buzzard. Buy a damn seedling and help this guy out. He probably needs money to buy more flats!

Top Bottom