Bonsai Auction in New Orleans -- August 13th, 2022

BillsBayou

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9a
Bonsai-Auction-Banner.jpg
Bonsai Auction
The Greater New Orleans Bonsai Society hosts its Annual Bonsai Auction August 13, 2022. Huge selection of bonsai, starter material and pots for every budget from the novice to dedicated enthusiast. FREE and open to the public. Viewing of trees prior to auction 4-6pm. Auction 6-9pm. NEW LOCATION - VFW Hall, 1133 Hickory Ave, Harahan, LA 70123

You need to be here. This is one of the most exciting and fun auctions you'll ever attend. As a bonsai artist, I find the bargain table to be almost insultingly cheap. As a beginner, you'll find the bargain tables to be the deal of a lifetime. Experienced artists will find plenty as well.

No excuses. If you're on the Gulf Coast or as close as Austin, Dallas, Little Rock, Memphis, Atlanta, or Tallahassee, you can make it here. Tell you what. If you can show that you drove or flew more than 250 miles to be there before the first tree goes up for auction, I'll pull a beer out of my personal stash just for you.

Come pass a good time.

vp999

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7A
Damn it ...How are is this place to the West Bank? My mom still live there ...maybe I should go "visit" her lol

BillsBayou

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9a
Damn it ...How are is this place to the West Bank? My mom still live there ...maybe I should go "visit" her lol
Take the Huey P. Long bridge from the West Bank. The first off-ramp is Jefferson Highway. Turn left (West) on Jefferson. Stay on Jefferson for just over a mile and turn right on Hickory. The VFW hall is at 1133 Hickory, on your right, less than a mile from Jefferson. Ask the nice lady at the welcome desk "Where's Bill?" She'll point me out. We'll have a beer.

BillsBayou

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9a
Two days until the auction! Get here for Saturday. There's a snoball stand right outside the auction hall. Yum!

Top Bottom