Bonsai Auctions over on Facebook...

Bonsai Nut

Nuttier than your average Nut
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
Well, I'm not a facebook user. That's why I asked about the link/price. I certainly don't consider myself too good for facebook. I don't have time to do all the crap I try to do already. Facebook would just be one more thing to consume me.

I created a Facebook account to do NOTHING but bonsai. The first objective was to participate in the auctions, but then I noticed it was a nice way to link to international bonsai sites.

bonsaibp

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
10a
Stupid rule. Facebook Nazi's tell me where to sell my tree? Just so I get the privilege to sell my stuff on their ridiculous and exclusive site?
Pass......rant done...now get outside and off Fakebook..it's a beautiful day out there!!!!!
It's not a stupid rule- they don't want someone bidding on something to find out it was already sold elsewhere. I'd be pissed if it happened to me. One can sell else after the duration of the auction.

bonsaibp

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
10a
Well, I'm not a facebook user. That's why I asked about the link/price. I certainly don't consider myself too good for facebook. I don't have time to do all the crap I try to do already. Facebook would just be one more thing to consume me.
And it can if you let it.

Cadillactaste

Neagari Gal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
@Cadillactaste - just tag me, and the bunny peace pot will come to the rescue!
View attachment 103267
@ColinFraser out.
I'm still out...on the verdict if the pot will work. Waiting to see how this pans out. Didn't like how things played out...so we shall see. Thanks for the pot...maybe it will bring the one good luck.

As @sorce stated...

I was joking and said the owner signed legal papers banning us from using it...
:)

But that is reserved for peace amongst us I believe....
Not for people trying to screw us!

But I don't believe his intentions are to screw us...at least....it's not going to happen now!

Top Bottom