Bonsai beadwork by my wife!

Hartinez

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Maybe I should make a drawing request thread as it seems I've inadvertently hijacked this one lmao.
You are clearly talented and you def should! Buuuuttttt, don’t forget to put a price on your work for the time, not just to do the work, but for the fact that you’ve obviously spent years honing that craft. It may seem a novelty to some, but the work of artists and craft people is still a commodity.

HorseloverFat

Squarepants with Conkers
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
Fly Agaric... is not really a "trip"... a tool.. yes.

Useful in MIXTURES.. to provide detached hallucination... yes.

A proficient tool in lucid dreaming/dream recall... yes.

But not "tripping" as most pale-faces would stereotypically see it. Not Lysergic or Psilocin/ybin.. or even Tryptamine spanning all the way down to Mescalito... but... different.

I like drawing and representations of fungus.

I'd pay, or PREFERABLY barter with you for some framable, monochromatic sketches/line (your choice) of certain fungi.

I really enjoy your "Nature Reference"-style sketches. So gently solid... much care and perfectly aimed 'aloofness' in your strokes but, as I've said to you before, your 'dark side' screams through... subtle to the unassuming.

...Like Walden, meets Lovecraft!

I would (if we decide this is a mutually fortuitous venture) want them in the same format as your others.. EXCEPT... all the "Uncollected Observation"... like.. still IN.. maybe even clumps.. like this..(as far as being in ground)
3D265632-D1FB-42FF-98B1-4E24A37B9E4B.jpeg

And the fungi, in question..

Psilocybe Baeocytis

Psilocybe Azurescens

(My spelling may be off on those two)

These two contain considerable amounts of many toxins.. which, historically, made the journey more painful and uncomfortable (for some)... I just wanted you to know that... before.

🤓

Reactions: JPH

Shogun610

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6B
You are clearly talented and you def should! Buuuuttttt, don’t forget to put a price on your work for the time, not just to do the work, but for the fact that you’ve obviously spent years honing that craft. It may seem a novelty to some, but the work of artists and craft people is still a commodity.
I grew up in a family of artists , architects and engineers ..and I started out in architecture before going into food chemistry before graduating in 14’ So it’s definitely appreciated by me atleast

Last edited:
Top Bottom