Sir Jonesalot

Sapling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Some Bonsai Tree. All of these bonsai trees and more (plus pre-bonsai, pots and accessories) will at some point be going up for sale at www.bonsaibuynsell.com Sign up and subscribe to the "bonsai trees" category to be notified when new trees are listed!
Really appreciate your "likes" and "shares" here and on your bonsai related forums and social media!
Thank You!
potted 007 (640x480).jpgpotted 012 (640x480).jpgpotted 010 (640x480).jpgpotted 002 (640x480).jpg

potted 004 (640x480).jpg potted 006 (640x480).jpg potted 009 (640x480).jpg potted 001 (640x480).jpgpotted 005 (640x480).jpg

Sir Jonesalot

Sapling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I haven't listed it yet but I will be. The pot is high fired clay which is about as good as you can do for winter protection but any pot can break with enough moisture and freeze.

Aeast

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
What's the story on the Hemlock? When was it collected?

Sir Jonesalot

Sapling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Can I purchase it now?
Well, The hardest thing for me is pricing which usually causes me to list my trees on ebay starting at a penny. Unfortunately my new site is sloooow to get going with enough people to be able to do that. I have moved several of my ended priced auctions to ebay (ParagonGardens) for a penny and they go well above what I had them priced at on my auction site. I've spent a good deal of time and money promoting my site so i will need to do the ebay penny thing for a while to get caught up. I am stuck at work until the 7th of next month so unless I get a chance to run home for a few hours which happens once in a while I cant list or sell anything anyways. My wife ships them when they sell but does not like to do the photos or listings. I can let you know when I get it up for sale though.

Sir Jonesalot

Sapling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
What's the story on the Hemlock? When was it collected?
I dug the hemlock off of the top of an old second-growth stump about 10 years ago. It got skipped over for re-potting for one year to many so I re-potted it this spring and am waiting for it to regain it's vigor before I sell it.

Phillthy

Mame
Reaction score
Well, The hardest thing for me is pricing which usually causes me to list my trees on ebay starting at a penny. Unfortunately my new site is sloooow to get going with enough people to be able to do that. I have moved several of my ended priced auctions to ebay (ParagonGardens) for a penny and they go well above what I had them priced at on my auction site. I've spent a good deal of time and money promoting my site so i will need to do the ebay penny thing for a while to get caught up. I am stuck at work until the 7th of next month so unless I get a chance to run home for a few hours which happens once in a while I cant list or sell anything anyways. My wife ships them when they sell but does not like to do the photos or listings. I can let you know when I get it up for sale though.
Okay thank you

Top Bottom