Bonsai Dying

Reaction score
Hello,

I have owned my bonsai for about three months and it's leaves are dropping off. I have changed: watering routines, positions in my flat and added bonsai nurturing fluid.

I'd appreciate any advice you can give.

bonsai.jpg

Forsoothe!

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
Go to the upper right corner and click on your Icon and enter your location so others knowing your specific weather can give you the most pertinent advice. This is a world-wide forum and the advice for Perth, Ontario, or Perth, Australia will be different.

Orion_metalhead

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Where are you keeping the plant? How often are you watering it? What type of soil is it in? I am positive one, or all, of these questions will lead in the right direction.

DonovanC

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Do you know the species? I can’t quite make out what species it is, but it definitely looks like one that should be outside. Also, as mentioned, the soil that it’s currently living in looks like it’s holding too much water - a little research on a DIY bonsai soil will give you plenty of ways to create your own free draining soil using supplies that you can get in your area. Also, knowing where you are is always helpful to those offering help.
Where did you get the tree?Is this one that you collected yourself?

penumbra

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
It looks like a dead privet. The soil looks like mush. Almost certainly root rot. Root inspection is necessary for you to continue.
Nothing to be lost in re-potting except the price of the potting mix, which I feel is almost certainly a loss.
So sorry> Try again. We all kill trees.

just.wing.it

Deadwood Head
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6B
His account is as dead as his tree
For real.....what the hell?
He didnt even hang around for an hour. ...even my first post was an hour after he bailed and never returned....
I guess between 5:30 and 6:00 on Saturday, shit must've really hit the fan with that tree.

Top Bottom