Bonsai event in the neighbourhood

Nice day,five minutes drive away and some friends from the north of the Croatia join in.
(They pay back a visit,after we join them on their bonsai hobbyist exhibition as a part of of regional floral exhibit last May,more here
)

You may recognize some people, here are some highlights from today

019.jpg 033.jpg 044.jpg 046.jpg 042.jpg

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
USDA Zone
Muscle man Sandev poop pose!

Noting year 3....
And a lot of Terra cotta trainers with worked dope trees in them.....
And that little D gem Croatia....

This show is going to get so much better....
I never thought of traveling to Croatia till now.

Wicked shoreside setting too!

Awesome.

Sorce

Muscle man Sandev poop pose!

Noting year 3....
Dry frost catch him by surprise, major part of collection gone,he is almost out of bonsai ,mostly came to greet Walter.
I was wondering if someone would recognize him , nice observation.

And a lot of Terra cotta trainers with worked dope trees in them.....
Hobbyst, pot-price......But that feeling when you know somebody on base on couple forum post and you first met live and it it's like you have a hundred beers together behind you , ......priceless.
I never thought of traveling to Croatia till now.
Lot of Americans already discovered it, it's time.......if around PM, free ride to M&A's bonsai paradise, couple beers first.

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
USDA Zone
Dry frost catch him by surprise, major part of collection gone,h
That is very disheartening.

I hope he don't stop.

You can really tell how much they love them old Carpinus, always having fun!

Sorce

Dry frost catch him by surprise, major part of collection gone,he is almost out of bonsai ,mostly came to greet Walter.
I was wondering if someone would recognize him , nice observation.

Hobbyst, pot-price......But that feeling when you know somebody on base on couple forum post and you first met live and it it's like you have a hundred beers together behind you , ......priceless.

Lot of Americans already discovered it, it's time.......if around PM, free ride to M&A's bonsai paradise, couple beers first.
Well guys...that s funny. None of the info (concerning me) in this post is true.
I am absolutely not out of bonsai...even more in it than ever. I have not been surprised by any frost...never. And I have not lost a tree in years.
So...I do not know the person under nickname Dalmat but...obviously...he also doesn t know me or anything about me.
If I choose to be inactive publicly for some time...that doesn t mean I am dead....or in todays world that is exactly like that...if you are not on the internet people think you re dead. Pitty.
Ok....as I really hope to stay alive for some time in the future...I am preparing few new videos. In those I will show my surprised frost desolated collection.
Kind regards