Bonsai Expo - Asheville, NC- October 14-15, 2017

Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
Roll Call!!! The fabulous Bonsai Expo is this weekend in Asheville. One of the premier bonsai events in the South... Jack Sustic is the guest artist and is a great guy, I'm looking forward to his critique and participation. I'll be there with my wife and my pots, last year we were upstairs in the vendor area with Ken Duncan and his trees. Hope to see you there!

Attachments

• 2017 Expo poster 2.jpg
    2017 Expo poster 2.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 12

VAFisher

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
I was there 2 weeks ago to check out Asheville and the arboretum for the first time and thought it was pretty awesome. Unfortunately the expo conflicts with a fishing trip or I would be back in a second. Besides the bonsai stuff, I highly recommend the Bier Garden in Asheville. I may or may not have spent about 6 hours in there sampling what they have to offer and watching college football.

BethF

Mame
Reaction score
So sorry I can't make it for the first time in a while. It's a great expo. If you're within driving distance, you really need to be there.

bwaynef

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
I was wondering if anyone was going to start this thread. I'll be there Saturday. Does anyone know when the auction is? Anybody here participating in the workshops ...besides @Owen Reich?

Top Bottom