Bonsai forums a bad thing?

Vance Wood

Lord Mugo
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5-6
Unfortunately I am not a member of the IBC, and cannot view this without signing up. If it's not too much trouble, could you quote what is being said on that forum?

I do not know why or how you came across this thread if you cannot access the site as you say? You would have to access the site to even know it's there.

However Tom S made a post about how wonderful something in bonsai was and I made a snide remark about how some people can take this thinking to extremes. In short it circled around and around about what an ass-hole Vance Wood is. Totally my fault because I'm ass-hole.

Other than that why don't you sign up to IBC? It does not cost anything and as I am sure you in truth already know, has a lot of really good content----sometimes. Except; when Vance Wood, who is an ass-hole, decides to say something.

QuintinBonsai

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
It is said that from assholes come old farts. I'm kidding. ;)

Okay, I joined. I read the thread. Big deal. I'm sure it has a lot of good info, but it doesn't appear to be as lively as this forum.

As far as this thread goes... So Shohin Kid "stepped on your lawn". I don't think it was his intention of doing so. In short, you're not an asshole. Maybe a little set in your ways, but I believe you are just defending what you love to practice.

Top Bottom