Bonsai Heresy

yenling83

Omono
Reaction score
Got this a couple days ago and i'm about 80% through it. I'm going to have to give it the highest of recommendations for any Bonsai geek out there! One of the most challenging things i've experienced as a hardcore Bonsai enthusiast is sorting out good info from the bad.

Michael does a phenomenal job of breaking things down so they are clear and concise, easy to follow and gives a thorough explanation either based on science or generations of trial and error. Personally, I think his Bonsai specific horticultural knowledge of conifer, deciduous and broad leaf ever green is among the best in the US and is evident by the pics of his garden. I highly recommend it and believe this book will help many to level up their Bonsai game.

Shout out to @MACH5, art work is awesome!

He.jpg

HorseloverFat

Squarepants with Conkers
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
Best out of the box concept for a bonsai book and will go down as one of the most well put together book one can have on ones bench. I'm spell bound by it.

Sergio's contribution adds to the entire package.

SOOO excited!... i pre-ordered after the first blog entry detailing how to do so.

Looking forward to the illustrations, as well.... the “teasers” did their job... I’m teased, damnit.

MACH5

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
Got this a couple days ago and i'm about 80% through it. I'm going to have to give it the highest of recommendations for any Bonsai geek out there! One of the most challenging things i've experienced as a hardcore Bonsai enthusiast is sorting out good info from the bad.

Michael does a phenomenal job of breaking things down so they are clear and concise, easy to follow and gives a thorough explanation either based on science or generations of trial and error. Personally, I think his Bonsai specific horticultural knowledge of conifer, deciduous and broad leaf ever green is among the best in the US and is evident by the pics of his garden. I highly recommend it and believe this book will help many to level up their Bonsai game.

Shout out to @MACH5, art work is awesome!

View attachment 301294

Thank you Jeremiah! 🙏

MACH5

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
Best out of the box concept for a bonsai book and will go down as one of the most well put together book one can have on ones bench. I'm spell bound by it.

Sergio's contribution adds to the entire package.

Thanks Darlene!

And thank you to everyone supporting the book! 🙏

Mikecheck123

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
Looking forward to receiving this. Thanks for just dipping into my pocket like that, by the way.

Will be interesting to compare notes to the views of other notable heretics like Walter.

Top Bottom