Bonsai Humor Thread. You know you practice bonsai when.....

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
“Like” needs a sympathy face — I so get it about the date — weird to realize that people began making jokes like “today is Blursday” about a year ago!

Good save, BTW!
I also did all his laundry!!

Mapleminx

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
You forget your kids birthday, almost. Last night I bought a new pot, picked up a new tree at the post office today and was getting some boxes ready to send out some cuttings. My son casually mentioned his birthday tomorrow and I was like OMG! Everyday seems like the other during this COVID crap and I just don't pay attention to the date anymore, not a good excuse, I know. :confused: Luckily the convenience store uptown has cards and we already bought him a new seat for his boat and I made him chocolate chip cookies today. He doesn't know I didn't remember, but man I feel terrible.
My parents often forget my birthday and half the time they will ask me how old I’ll be 😱. Great save, I don’t forget birthdays but I almost missed Easter this year as it was so early 😂😂

vp999

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7A
My parents often forget my birthday and half the time they will ask me how old I’ll be 😱. Great save, I don’t forget birthdays but I almost missed Easter this year as it was so early 😂😂
At least they didn’t choose to take their bonsai on vacation instead of you 😂😂😂

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
When Pairing a Sand cherry with a Beech seems like a told story.

Sorce

HorseloverFat

Squarepants with Conkers
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
Remember when a 27" TV was BIG? No, well that was a long time ago.
This bad boy is a 27”.. when they FIRST made “flat screen”...

It’s flat, alright... but still a tube..

...the damn thing is about 100 lbs..

🤣🤣

Best TV I ever had.4FACDC73-B557-497C-BE95-A3CAC94FFB23.jpeg

Shogun610

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6B
Remember when a 27" TV was BIG? No, well that was a long time ago.
Lol I do not, I remember the massive Flat screens in 2000 when I was 8/9 then the crappy plasma TV’s and then finally LCD technology . My grandpa had a old tube tv lol that was like a wooden dresser height with a TV in it

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone

🤣🤣

Best TV I ever had.View attachment 370566

I was delivering TVs when they still needed delivery...

When Sony made the 40in Tube. 304 lbs.

You know what a winding staircase is?

I think the old projection TVs would make good Fishtanks or Reptile enclosures.

Remember when your tv wasn't spying on you?

Sorce

Wulfskaar

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
10a
In 1984 my parents bought one of those big TVs in a fancy wooden box. This one was super high tech though... it had a phone in it! I'd call friends and say "hey, I'm talking to you on my TV!". That was HIGH TECH stuff back then!

TinyArt

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I... think... Wulfskaar is nudging us back to the humor thread.
Yes?
No?

Crawforde

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9b

🤣🤣

Best TV I ever had.View attachment 370566
My daughter and I stripped on of those for parts.
We filled up a box with wires, resistors, capacitors, switches, pots, speakers, little stainless steel screws,...

Cadillactaste

Neagari Gal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
When you messed your shoulder up...and need to water the trees in the greenhouse. (Freeze tonight and strong winds in the area.) Procrastination with shoulder pain...while watering notice secondary branch on the Ginkgo. The tree was set on the bench backwards. My shoulder is so messed up I'm afraid to even pick the heavy pot up tonight to turn and see the front. But for now...It perked me up so much while I finished watering. the left side needed more development...and this was the ideal spot. I even told it this spring...this bud right here, if you could bring me a branch and I would be so pleased.

20210430_184350.jpg

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
When you messed your shoulder up...and need to water the trees in the greenhouse. (Freeze tonight and strong winds in the area.) Procrastination with shoulder pain...while watering notice secondary branch on the Ginkgo. The tree was set on the bench backwards. My shoulder is so messed up I'm afraid to even pick the heavy pot up tonight to turn and see the front. But for now...It perked me up so much while I finished watering. the left side needed more development...and this was the ideal spot. I even told it this spring...this bud right here, if you could bring me a branch and I would be so pleased.

View attachment 371575
What did you do to your shoulder? Hope it gets better quickly!

Top Bottom