Bonsai in Dallas, Suggestions

Johnathan

Omono
Reaction score
Going to be heading down to the Dallas area this weekend and wanted to check out some places but unfortunately don't have time to hit them all up.

I will go to Sanderson Creek Bonsai for sure, that's where I got my first Tiger Bark, its sentimental lol

But I know that there is also Dallas Bonsai, Bent Tree, Sunshine and a few others that I'm probably missing. Just wondering if anyone could recommend any places there from experience

Ross

Shohin
Reaction score
Dallas Bonsai is basically internet only at this point, and not open to walk-in customers. Sunshine is barely bonsai, mostly overpriced tropicals and houseplants with some crummy junipers mixed in. The Fort Worth Botanic Garden is cool, relatively close to Sanderson Creek, and is free except for the Japanese garden which costs $7 for adults. Bring quarters to use in the Koi pond food dispensers.

Johnathan

Omono
Reaction score
Dallas Bonsai is basically internet only at this point, and not open to walk-in customers. Sunshine is barely bonsai, mostly overpriced tropicals and houseplants with some crummy junipers mixed in. The Fort Worth Botanic Garden is cool, relatively close to Sanderson Creek, and is free except for the Japanese garden which costs $7 for adults. Bring quarters to use in the Koi pond food dispensers.

Thanks Bro!

Have you been to Bent Tree or any of the places in the areas surrounding Dallas?

Top Bottom