Bonsai in nursery pot on bench ?

maroun.c

Omono
Reaction score
Are styled bonsais which are still in nursery pots allowed on ur display benches ?

Forsoothe!

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
Absolutely. You can start to get picky when you have more than fit on the bench. Then you have to allocate space on a showing-off basis.

jimib

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
No...my wife says nothing about the amount of time or money I spend on this hobby, the only thing she asks is that if I’m displaying something in front of the house or on the bench next to my patio it be in a nice pot. The ugly pots go out on a bench by my raised bed

Forsoothe!

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
Only large, un-portable pots go in front of the house. Smaller pots wander away.

Paradox

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
where else am I supposed to put them?

I dont like putting pots on the ground because I have dogs that like to pee on things and because of the chance of bad nematodes in the soil getting into the pot.

BrianBay9

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
The only special spot I have is for whatever is flowering - right in front of the kitchen window for my wife. Currently an unutilized space.

Paradox

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
where else am I supposed to put them?

I dont like putting pots on the ground because I have dogs that like to pee on things and because of the chance of bad nematodes in the soil getting into the pot.

Not saying I have bad nematodes in my soil but its something I read that could happen if you put pots directly on the ground.

Top Bottom