Bonsai in Oregon

Reaction score
Besides from Mirai and randy knight, does anyone have any recommendations or good nursery that should be listed in Oregon or Washington state? thanks in advance..

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I'd hunt for wholesale nursery friends.

Sorce

Josh88

Shohin
Reaction score
Tsugawas in Woodland WA and the Portland Nursery at the Division location.

Leo in N E Illinois

The Professor
Reaction score
on the IL-WI border, a mile from ''da Lake''
USDA Zone
5b
Don't forget Telperion Farms, Chris Kirk prop. They are specifically a bonsai nursery. They are not big on technology, so the website is not that easy to navigate, and only shows a tiny fraction of their inventory. Best to visit in person. Contact info on the website.

Mr GeaRbOx

Yamadori
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
Garland Nursery in Corvallis: Formerly wee tree. They carry supplies, finished trees, and pre-bonsai

Leon Nursery in Sherwood: Large retail nursery with good selection of A. Palmatum cultivars and harder to find tree species. Not bonsai nursery per se, but they have a "tiny treasures" section you could consider pre-bonsai.

Last edited:

RKatzin

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Forest Farm at Pacifica in Williams, Oregon is my go to nursery here in SW Oregon. Not bonsai specific, but a wonderful selection of trees and plants from around the world. A good many of my trees originated there.

RKatzin

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Garland Nursery in Corvallis: Formerly wee tree. They carry supplies, finished trees, and pre-bonsai

Leon Nursery in Sherwood: Large retail nursery with good selection of A. Palmatum cultivars and harder to find tree species. Not bonsai nursery per se, but they have a "tiny treasures" section you could consider pre-bonsai.
Is Garland's at the same site in Philomath as the old Wee Tree? I have a shimpaku I bought there back then.

Top Bottom