Bonsai in Reno/North Cal?

buddhamonk

Chumono
Reaction score
I will be in Reno this weekend and will drive down to SanFrancisco for a day -
Are there any bonsai related activities that anyone recommend while I'm visiting I have been at the GSBF collection in Oakland the last time I was there.

Anyway, thanks

Manny

Smoke

Ignore-Amus
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Hope you can use one of these.

June 3 Seaside, California

Monterey Bonsai Club 44th Annual Exhibition at the Monterey Buddhist Temple in Seaside at 1150 Noche Buena. Show hours are 11AM-4PM. Demonstration at 1:30PM by Katsumi Kinoshita. Sales area will include bonsai, pots and plants. For more information, email ladyredshea@yahoo.com.

June 2-3 San Mateo, California
Sei Boku Bonsai Kai: 24th Annual Show at the San Mateo Garden Center, 605 Parkside Way. Hours are 10AM-4PM both days.

June 2-3 Oakland, California
Bay Area Satsuki Aikokai : 13th Annual Satsuki Bonsai Show at the Lakeside Park Garden Center, 666 Bellevue Ave. Hours are 10AM-5PM Saturday, 10AM-4PM Sunday. Demonstrations using mature trees each day at 1:30PM 1:30PM by Rick Garcia on Saturday and by Johnny Uchida on Sunday. Large selection of plants and mature trees on sale. For information, phone Bob Gould (925) 935-1914

Cheers, Al.

buddhamonk

Chumono
Reaction score
That was quick - thank you immensely, I'll stop by to check out the demonstrations in Oakland and hopefully get myself a nice sohin to take with me in the plane :D

Top Bottom