Bonsai Magazine?

Zappa

Yamadori
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I just saw an advertisement for a bonsai magazine...named "Bonsai Focus". Does anyone know if this magazine is worth a hill of beans?

Reaction score
USDA Zone
Bonsai Focus is the end product of a merge between Bonsai Today and Bonsai Europe, both excellent magazines before the merge on their own.

The new magazine is well designed and contains great content. It is most likely one of two of the best English language magazines at the moment, International Bonsai Being another, with the American Bonsai Societies Journal bringing up third, in my opinion. Reading all three definitely has advantages and I personally would be hard pressed to pick only one.

So yes, it is worth a hill of beans and then some.

Will

Last edited:

Zappa

Yamadori
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Thanks Will, I have yet to find a bonsai community near where I live....so I know Im prone to accepting bad information (from books/internet/ect) as good information. I didnt want to spend money on something that may or may not be worth my while. Thanks again for the direction. I put a great deal of faith in what I read on this website.

irene_b

Omono
Reaction score
I second the magazine....
Worth the money.
Irene

BONSAI_OUTLAW

Banned
Reaction score
If you have more than just a casual interest in bonsai you aught to get a subscription to Bonsai Focus and if you are addicted International Bonsai as well.....If you truely have a bonsai problem like Mr. Heath and I, then you should take all three as he has already stated.

irene_b

Omono
Reaction score
Umm, Jase?
Hehehe
I think we are all truly addicted to Bonsai and a lot of us get several.
Mom

Reaction score
USDA Zone
3b
Probably the best 49,50 euro I've spent in a long time, including an awesome jacket that really brings out my boy-ish charm and smashing good looks...

Top Bottom