Bonsai Mirai Asymmetry Podcast still running?

Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
I enjoy the Asymmetry podcasts @ work while spreadsheeting but I've noticed that there hasn't been a new one in awhile, plus the podcast app that I use is continually displaying a failed to update message for that podcast. Anyone happen to know if the podcast was cancelled or if we can still expect new episodes?

zachkent29

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Yeah, they are. They posted on Instagram that they had to move from one of the random app's and move to something else. Can't remember what those are because I use Apple's Podcast app.

Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Yeah My podcast player didn't update with those. Thanks for replying, I'll look into why its not updating that subscription.

parhamr

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
The editor and producer of the podcasts has been busy, lately. They’re still ongoing, but yes there has been a lull.

AlainK

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9A
BM is not the navel of the world.

Knowledge is free for those who can learn.

Those who buy packets of knowledge online can learn too.

Colorado

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b

The podcasts are free. :)

I don’t really have the budget to become a BM subscriber, but I certainly appreciate the podcasts while sitting in traffic for my morning and evening commutes.

Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
S

My job consists of endless spreadsheets and truck specs. I listen to all kinds of podcasts and music as I work (keeps me sane), was asking about the Asymmetry podcasts because my player was throwing up errors - im not an active subscriber. Only stuff ive paid for online are Bjorns Bonsai Empire courses, which I highly recommend!

Reaction score
S

My job consists of endless spreadsheets and truck specs. I listen to all kinds of podcasts and music as I work (keeps me sane), was asking about the Asymmetry podcasts because my player was throwing up errors - im not an active subscriber. Only stuff ive paid for online are Bjorns Bonsai Empire courses, which I highly recommend!
This^

Although no truck specs.

Reaction score
You never get phone calls consisting of requests for "heavy logger 46 rears dual turnouts springs for twist And turn application with BIG ASS CUMMINS POWER!" Cause I get to translate that trucker speak every damn day. 🚛🚛

I get weird calls about civil disputes, treatment plans, and legalese normally. I'll leave the Cummins power to you. :D

bwaynef

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
They mentioned moving to Podbean and dumping soundcloud. I don't know if that translates to the errors you were seeing.

Top Bottom