Bonsai Mirai Beta Test Live Stream

chicago1980

Omono
Reaction score
Here is the link from yesterday's live show.

Next week is Utah Junipers.

I am excited as it would be difficult to afford time with Ryan, and he has not been to Chicago in some time.

website is live.bonsaimirai.com

Lars Grimm

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Awesome! Thanks for posting the link. I emailed them to ask if these would be recorded for later viewing and they said initially no, although this video would suggest otherwise... They are considering a video library with a subscription service.

chicago1980

Omono
Reaction score
I think the video will be taken down after two days.

chicago1980

Omono
Reaction score
It is already down, it says

"this video is private" when trying to play it.
Well didn't last long. They are definitely about the live stream. I hope the live stream does well for the Mirai team.

Lars Grimm

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
The problem is that the streams are usually at 7pm PST which is 10pm EST. That is too late for many of us. The last stream was not actually live though but was in fact recorded the week prior. I wish they would leave it up for even 24 hours.

0soyoung

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
Ryan intends to do a live stream every Tuesday evening at 7pm, for the next several weeks.

My inference is that he is really generating a series of videos that can be viewed by subscription (DVD or on-line) and had the brilliant stroke that we might want to watch the recording sessions while they happened and that this might generate interest for the income producing end product.

Top Bottom