bonsai newb

cgraham33

Seed
Reaction score
Hello everyone im new to this bonsai stuff. I have no experience in growing any type of plants. I've had this fukien bonsai for a few months and these spots have appeared, now I've looked into this for a few days and it could possibly be the pores of the bonsai but I would like some piece of mind on this matter. Now the bonsai is definitely growing and had no dead leaves but I'd still like to know what the deal is.

Attachments

• 20131101_192854.jpg
    20131101_192854.jpg
    218.4 KB · Views: 41
  • 20131101_192950.jpg
    20131101_192950.jpg
    192.9 KB · Views: 47

edprocoat

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
If you are asking about those fine little spots on all the leaves, that's just the natural leaf on a Tea as it matures.

ed

cgraham33

Seed
Reaction score
Ok great I was a little worried I also decided to get a juniper but I trimmed this one up a little bit. image.jpg I'm sorry I don't know how to flip this picture.

Smoke

Ignore-Amus
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Ok great I was a little worried I also decided to get a juniper but I trimmed this one up a little bit. View attachment 43683 I'm sorry I don't know how to flip this picture.

And the answer is:

You take pictures with a camera...

And you make conversation with a phone....

Period!

jk_lewis

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7-8
Or, you load it into the computer and use software to flip it and edit it.

Attachments

• jun.jpg
    jun.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 13

benw3790

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
And the answer is:

You take pictures with a camera...

And you make conversation with a phone....

Period!

Not everyone has a camera.. Phone photos work just fine.. But its nice to have some kind of app to edit photos so you can flip them first.

lordy

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
I just fooled around with some iPhone pics and posting on Craigslist. It seems if you rotate them 90 degrees backwards then the pics end up appearing correctly. It may take a bit of trial and error to get it right, but that is what the PREVIEW POST feature is all about.
But even still, I cant do as good a job with my phone as I can with my Canon DSLR.

Top Bottom