Bonsai Nut Fundraising Auction

bonsaibp

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
10a
Kimura Bonsai Nursery is pleased to sponsor a fundraiser for Bonsainut.com - one of the web's best bonsai resources. Up for bids is a $200 value all day carving workshop with one of the best deadwood creators on the planet, Will Baddeley. Winner must be able to attend the workshop in Northridge, CA on Sunday May 13th, 2018. The workshop will go from 9am until 3pm. There will be tools available to borrow if needed. All proceeds will go towards the expenses of keeping this site up and running. Bidding to start at $50. Auction will run for 10 days starting 9am Feb. 9th 2018 until 9pm ( pacific time) Feb. 19th. Highest bid at that time will be the winner. Workshop will take place at Kimura Bonsai Nursery 17230 Roscoe Blvd. Northridge, CA 91325 at 9am May 13th, 2018

Last edited by a moderator:

bonsaibp

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
10a
Thanks for the bids. Remember every penny goes towards keeping the site up and running.

bonsaibp

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
10a
Tools will be available to borrow as for carry on I guess it depends on size. I'm sure you could find something here and we could ship it !

plant_dr

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I have brought plants with me several times on planes and busses. They were small enough I carried them on my lap.

bonsaibp

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
10a
High bid is $100 by reddog that's only half what the workshop is worth. Get to go to an amazing workshop and help keep BonsaiNut the best bonsai site on the net.

bonsaibp

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
10a
Really only $100 bid for a $200 workshop and a chance to help keep Bonsai Nut the best there is! It's a great cause and a great learning opportunity.

Top Bottom