Bonsai Nut T-Shirts!

Bonsai Nut

Nuttier than your average Nut
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
Next month will be the 10th Anniversary of the creation of BonsaiNut.com, and I thought I would kick-off a project that I've been considering for a while - Bonsai Nut t-shirts!

Still working on production details, but I wanted to open the floor to design thoughts or suggestions.

Paradox

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
OooooOOOoooooooo....

Please not white

Also small logo on the front right or left chest, big logo on the back. Please no big front logos....they just don't look right on some of us.....

And in b4 sorce :p

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I'd like to see the color the same as the page itself.

Agree with Paradox on logos and size.

Except for I'd like to see one with just a big Nut on it.

And a Welcome to Crazy! Edition!

Hats too!

Congratulations on 10 years!

Best forum Ever!

Sorce

Paradox

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
I'd like to see the color the same as the page itself.

Agree with Paradox on logos and size.

Except for I'd like to see one with just a big Nut on it.

And a Welcome to Crazy! Edition!

Hats too!

Congratulations on 10 years!

Best forum Ever!

Sorce

Not quite the same color....its kind of a sickly yellow-green. Id say more of a wintergreen color would be nice. When I get home I'll hex code something for ideas.

Would be nice to have it to wear to shows.
Also a good way to fund raise for the site.

Redwood Ryan

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7A
Can I suggest the use of a different leaf if you use some sort of logo? Or perhaps even the outline of one of our members' trees, a well known one.

Just so I don't have people thinking I'm walking around with a pot leaf on my shirt :p

Rid

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
I second the 'small logo on front,big logo on back' plan. I'll buy one for sure. I'd like a sticker that shows the silhouette of a man with a yacht and a lot of women next to a silhouette of a man with a bonsai tree surrounded by cats to

Starfox

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
10b
Can I suggest the use of a different leaf if you use some sort of logo? Or perhaps even the outline of one of our members' trees, a well known one.

Just so I don't have people thinking I'm walking around with a pot leaf on my shirt :p

Hah, I ended up with a tattoo that incorporated a few maple leaves and in the original design the guy planned on them being a purple/blue colour but when we sat down and started he decided to change his mind and do the a green/ yellow colour. I don´t mind it as it is a good piece but needless to say i know what you are saying.

It's 4 rows in and 5 rows down on this link, look for the tiger.
http://www.brusselstattoo.com/paul.php

Anyhoo, is this going to be a cafe press type of thing where we can order through the EU without paying import taxes?

Stickroot

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I like the color of the page.
A silhouette of a nice tree, the bonsai nut logo? As fun as pink thongs and nuts hanging out with boats and hoes is... I have kids:) and I would like to wear this shirt... Class a little?

Wilson

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Awesome idea! I would love to be reppin the bnut up in the great white north! Maybe I can get a few more frenchies to join our ranks, cause I think we only got 2 Alains!;)

Redwood Ryan

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7A

GrimLore

Bonsai Nut alumnus... we miss you
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
Any darker color, site related or black, small in front and arm patch and nothing in front, cool back design large, any design that makes a statement... I will be "in" even if I think they suck to promote the community ;)

Grimmy

Edit: I have NO problem with the leaf AND Huge Gratz on the 10th year! :)

Paradox

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Here are some possible color choices

Light green......................Medium green..............Sea Green......................Forest

Light Green.jpg Med Green.jpg Sea Green.jpg forest.jpg

Yes I tend to favor colors with a cooler color tone. A little blueish instead of yellowish.

Last edited:
Top Bottom