Bonsai Nut User Titles

MSU JBoots

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
It’s very trivial but I’m curious. Does anyone know how the title of ones account is determined. I recently noticed mine has changed from seedling to yamadori. I assume it has something to do with the amount of time you’ve been a member of the forum or perhaps how many times you’ve posted.

Grovic

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
It’s very trivial but I’m curious. Does anyone know how the title of ones account is determined. I recently noticed mine has changed from seedling to yamadori. I assume it has something to do with the amount of time you’ve been a member of the forum or perhaps how many times you’ve posted.
It changes after a number of posts.

Hartinez

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
It’s a message count thing. It changes as you message more.

Pitoon

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
Once you hit 10K posts you get a custom title, a thread is started and suggestions are given. @Bonsai Nut assigns the best "fitting" new title.

leatherback

The Treedeemer
Reaction score
USDA Zone

MSU JBoots

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Top Bottom