Bonsai Pot Display

AZbonsai

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
My first bonsai pot show!.....Ok ok they are on display in a library........in the school I teach at......and I had to clear the previous kids gummy bear and marble collection (which was not half bad) out of the display case before I could set mine up ???.
20180916_132409.jpg
20180916_132223.jpg
Just another chance to spread the word about bonsai as a hobby.

Starfox

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
10b
Very cool. I like it and love the fact it is on a grass roots level too, as you say any chance to spread the word is one well taken.

In the first pic the blue and white larger pot on the right-hand side the with the brown feet, that's nice. They all look good really.

AZbonsai

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Thanks! BONUS: there are two pots, not counting the mame pots, that I did not make. Can anyone tell which are the productions. Pretty simple really.

Tieball

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Nice...I reall like this pot...maybe one day I’ll have one like this. I like the dual color and the roughed top edge. Selling?
6D67F5DD-7078-4734-8951-02EC50A9D255.jpeg

just.wing.it

Deadwood Head
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6B
Thanks! BONUS: there are two pots, not counting the mame pots, that I did not make. Can anyone tell which are the productions. Pretty simple really.
Very nice!
I think the turquoise rectangle with side detail one and the brown hexagon are not yours....am I correct?
Edit:
On second look....I'm not sure now .....
Good work!

Top Bottom