Bonsai Pot, Drippy Blue on Black

penumbra

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I am offering this stoneware bonsai pot fired to cone 6 in a dark brown glaze with a drippy bi-color blue on black glaze. It is a round pot with 8 flairs making it somewhat an octagon shape, at least from the top. It is a heavy pot, ideal for a cascade or semi-cascade and the feet are carved from the thrown form, not attached. A very strong pot that retains the ephemeral quality of the glaze and shape. Outside it measures about 8 inches point to point and 7-3/8 flat to flat. It stands 4-1/2 inches tall. Inside it is about 3-1/2 inches deep. Would be a great pot for a flowering tree. Price includes shipping in the USA. $75
IMG_4894.JPGIMG_4895.JPG
IMG_4896.JPG
IMG_4899.JPGIMG_4900.JPG
IMG_4901.JPGIMG_4902.JPG

Flowerhouse

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
@Carol 83 I'm happy to share your taste in pots. I could do a lot worse, I think. Do you have this forum set to "watch"?

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
@Carol 83 I'm happy to share your taste in pots. I could do a lot worse, I think. Do you have this forum set to "watch"?
I do, but have been busy all day. Didn't have time to check in until after we got back from pre-Father's day dinner. Good for you though, awesome pot. I do have this one from @penumbra penumbra.jpg

Top Bottom