Bonsai pots and books for sale!!!

Nick M

Seed
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I have recently bought a storage unit at auction containing many bonsai pots and books. Ivan Watters was the previous owner of the locker, he was a bonsai enthuiest and had his own bosai shop back in 2005. Inside the locker I found the only inventory of Ivan's store and his collection of bonsai books and magazines. I have organized all the pots on atubcut.com and I have also gotten them all appraised by Ryan Bell. He has left a comment on each pot describing the maker and pricing. The prices are negotiable and I am eager to sell. If you would like to purchase a pot please email me at nickmilitello5@gmail.com. I am also selling the books and magazines on ebay. My profile is https://ebay.com/usr/nimili45 there are still hundreds of magazines and books I still have to list so if your looking for something specific just send me a email and I'll probably have it. Thanks.

Shogun610

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6B
Nice book selection , but man call me cheap but I wish Bonsai books weren’t so god damn expensive..I don’t blame you but still every book no matter how many copies there are.. someone else had books from Japan that would likely be 1/4 of the price over there compared to what was listed. It’s just like I understand the aspect of wanting to make money but on books? You’d think people would just be happy to see people interested in reading these days. I appreciate a good book collection and have a lot myself some I keep … but after I’m done w them or have no need for their knowledge I trade or practically give them away otherwise they just sit … Idk but that’s just me.

Last edited:

rockm

Spuds Moyogi
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Hello everyone,
I have recently bought a storage unit at auction containing many bonsai pots and books. Ivan Watters was the previous owner of the locker, he was a bonsai enthuiest and had his own bosai shop back in 2005. Inside the locker I found the only inventory of Ivan's store and his collection of bonsai books and magazines. I have organized all the pots on atubcut.com and I have also gotten them all appraised by Ryan Bell. He has left a comment on each pot describing the maker and pricing. The prices are negotiable and I am eager to sell. If you would like to purchase a pot please email me at nickmilitello5@gmail.com. I am also selling the books and magazines on ebay. My profile is https://ebay.com/usr/nimili45 there are still hundreds of magazines and books I still have to list so if your looking for something specific just send me a email and I'll probably have it. Thanks.
I've scrolled through the listings...Maybe it's me, but I don't see Ryan's comments on maker and pricing?

RJG2

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
What is "atubcut.com"?
If you're talking about the domain name, he mentioned in a previous post it was just something his dad already owned.

No use registering a new domain for a temporary listing of things for sale.

August44

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5-6
If you're talking about the domain name, he mentioned in a previous post it was just something his dad already owned.

No use registering a new domain for a temporary listing of things for sale.
So how does one get to it and look at the pots? This is looking a little scary to me.

Catagonia

Yamadori
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9b
I have organized all the pots on atubcut.com and I have also gotten them all appraised by Ryan Bell. He has left a comment on each pot describing the maker and pricing..
I think you need to make comments visible to the public in your site settings, I don’t see them either.

August44

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5-6
I finally found them I guess. Considering the pictures and presentation, I can't even tell what we have there. To bad. Good luck with that Mr Nick

chicago1980

Omono
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
Email sent. I am local and would like to connect.

Reaction score
USDA Zone
4b
what are these? plans for 3d printer?
looks pretty nice.... not sure why it has that lid with handle though

id print one out :)

Orion_metalhead

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Are there bigger pictures for the pots? Also, you will ship to NJ?

Top Bottom