Bonsai pots, tools, books, and DVDs.

Bonsai Nut

Nuttier than your average Nut
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
I am trying to get the seller to come to the forum and provide a little more information. He wants to sell everything as a single lot.

Reactions: Vin

Vin

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
I am trying to get the seller to come to the forum and provide a little more information. He wants to sell everything as a single lot.
I was hoping the seller would respond to some of the fun we're having so we could get some more information as well. I would buy everything as a single lot.

Bonsai Nut

Nuttier than your average Nut
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
I got this via email, but I really want him to return to the forum and post it himself. I think he is having trouble navigating some of the site - he is trying to respond to watched threads and sent me an email instead. In response to this:

Price and location

Asking 1050.00 for all. OBO. Tyler TX. Thanks

Vin

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
I got this via email, but I really want him to return to the forum and post it himself. I think he is having trouble navigating some of the site - he is trying to respond to watched threads and sent me an email instead. In response to this:

Based on the photo, I'm out. If we new a little more about the pots that could change, but you knew that. Thanks!

Eric Group

Masterpiece
Reaction score
I did a little backdoor scouting and found out the pots are located in Northern Tibet. Shipping shouldn't be too much.... ..... after you've paid for the Sherpa to get them down from the mountain.

View attachment 120717
Wow! My $50 got more than I expected. Get me that sherpa's pay pal info and a shipping quote...

Stickroot

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone

Mic drop!

Top Bottom