Bonsai Rage?

Klytus

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
I'm contemplating a small article,'Beserker Bonsai-The study of the rage of perfection'.

Wiring in this school is merely a means to an end end,it should be so fiddly that suddenly the Beserker will strike and tear off a branch.

In Beserker Bonsai the wrong tool for the Job is used,again the Beserker will manifest and the Bonsai will suddenly fly towards the nearet unyielding surface.

After the Beserker has subsided one should not be dismayed but instead be elated at the results.

Bonsai Nut

Nuttier than your average Nut
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
I actually copied this from another thread on the forums. I thought it was both funny, and insightful. In my opinion, for the first time on this site, it deserved having its own thread :)

Si Nguyen

Omono
Reaction score
That's a really nice Christmas spirit of you BonsaiNut! But you know what they say at the zoo. "Don't feed the animal".:D

I saw a California juniper tumbled out of a pickup truck coming down the mountain once. It was ran over by another collector and left for dead on the side of the road. I had dreamed that it would have made a great bonsai.

M. Frary

Bonsai Godzilla
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I'm contemplating a small article,'Beserker Bonsai-The study of the rage of perfection'.

Wiring in this school is merely a means to an end end,it should be so fiddly that suddenly the Beserker will strike and tear off a branch.

In Beserker Bonsai the wrong tool for the Job is used,again the Beserker will manifest and the Bonsai will suddenly fly towards the nearet unyielding surface.

After the Beserker has subsided one should not be dismayed but instead be elated at the results.
This is some killer stuff here.
I go back and look at Klytus posts every so often just to laugh.
We need another.

Top Bottom