Bonsai Shari li-diao

jkd2572

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I just received this two book set from korea. The two books combined is about 400 pages and came with a bonus cd of pics. The set is about the creation of Shari. It is unbelievable. If anyone has not purchased, because of the price it is well worth it.

capnk

Mame
Reaction score
Was there supposed to be a picture, or something?

jkd2572

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
No this is just the most comprehensive book on Shari. The problem is its quiet expensive, so I put off getting it forever. Just wanted anyone who is on the fence that the book is very well done and worth the price.

edprocoat

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
No this is just the most comprehensive book on Shari. The problem is its quiet expensive, so I put off getting it forever. Just wanted anyone who is on the fence that the book is very well done and worth the price.

Yea, but wheres the pictures ????
:p

ed

jkd2572

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I will get you some. Ou want the covers or examples?

jkd2572

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Cmpk was killing me just wanted to give a heads up on a great book. I posted a tree earlier this week with pics asking for direction and got about 5 responses. The post is called white pine on black pine stock. Pretty good pre bonsai with little response. Ask something about a dead tree and you get 5 pages of experts with quotes out of literture.

edprocoat

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
You need to post about a tree which most seem to hate, like my post about a mugho, lol tons of responses. I for one do not respond much on pines as I am not very good or familiar with pines. I am surprised at your lack of response, pines are a hot topic here, I assume the graft is real nice, if not you would have had at least 10 replies telling you just how bad it is ! :rolleyes:

ed

jkd2572

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
You need to post about a tree which most seem to hate, like my post about a mugho, lol tons of responses. I for one do not respond much on pines as I am not very good or familiar with pines. I am surprised at your lack of response, pines are a hot topic here, I assume the graft is real nice, if not you would have had at least 10 replies telling you just how bad it is ! :rolleyes:

ed
Very true. I went and spent some money on some what consider prebonsai and no help. I have a lott of home depot stuff. I don't ask opinions. Because I don't care if it dies. I use my own education with that stuff.

jkd2572

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone

ed
Very true. I went and spent some money on some what consider prebonsai and no help. I have a lott of home depot stuff. I don't ask opinions. Because I don't care if it dies. I use my own education with that stuff.

Reaction score
Where did you buy them from and how much
I just received this two book set from korea. The two books combined is about 400 pages and came with a bonus cd of pics. The set is about the creation of Shari. It is unbelievable. If anyone has not purchased, because of the price it is well worth it.

Reaction score
Where did you buy them and how much were they

Top Bottom