Bonsai Talk Updates

grizzlywon

Shohin
Reaction score
Fresno, CA. Were all the food comes from if we ha
USDA Zone
9A
Maybe someone who has cash could buy the site and put it back up. I don't buy the line that it is still some type of technical problem. I loved the site and think it probably came down like most sites, due to a lack of time and money.

Like I said I hope it comes back, but I'm not holding my breath.

irene_b

Omono
Reaction score
Maybe someone who has cash could buy the site and put it back up. I don't buy the line that it is still some type of technical problem. I loved the site and think it probably came down like most sites, due to a lack of time and money.

Like I said I hope it comes back, but I'm not holding my breath.

If Matt was selling it I would already own it ;)....
He has lack of time working against him in today's market place....His job is on the line and his family need that income from the job more, than the loss of income from the time it would take from him to get all the pieces of BT to work right together with out the loss of all the data... So we can all just relearn what Bonsai has taught us: Patience....
Irene
(And hell yes I wish it was back up!)

Reaction score
USDA Zone
The lesson learned here is that even a major site like BT going down really didn't make or break the internet bonsai community, life goes on....

irene_b

Omono
Reaction score
The lesson learned here is that even a major site like BT going down really didn't make or break the internet bonsai community, life goes on....

Perhaps not in your view Will, but it sure as hell left a hole bout the size of Texas in mine!
Friendships were made by many of us and only a few of us have been able to re-connect at other sites...I have found bunches at FB but that may be because I always ask for a persons real name and not just their sign in ;)...
What I miss besides all my buddies is the Archives....
Irene

irene_b

Omono
Reaction score
Irene you even miss me lol.

Art

Nope...Just during the time you are not in chat with me :D
:D We still use chat so I can get updates on what you are doing my friend ;)
Irene

bones101

Seedling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I keep waiting for BonsaiTalk to come back too. I check every once in a while. It's just not the same without it. BonsaiTalk had a friendly group of people.

treebeard55

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5A
Yes, quite a congenial group. I for one felt free to ask advice, or to share what I know. Learned some good stuff there. And the Bonsai Buddy app was a good one!

GOZTEK

Yamadori
Reaction score
USDA Zone
bt was like my first home and there's nothing better then home! Not that i don't like this site it is very good, but bt had something extra

BonsaiWes

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I miss BT alot, it's irks me the chat is still up and running but the site is down. I also like this place, the Vault site is good and IBC as well. BT was home though.

ginger

Sapling
Reaction score
BT was great once they dumped Will ........

__ginger

Top Bottom