Bonsai Talk Updates

GOZTEK

Yamadori
Reaction score
USDA Zone
just a small question. Does this Will hate bt?

Reaction score
USDA Zone
No really, just some of the regulars ;)

I was banned from there about 4 years or five years back, the banning helped launch AoB and KoB and is the anniversary of my very first published bonsai article. It was a good thing.

I do hope BT comes back for many reasons, one of which is that I'd hate to say I outlasted both forums that permanently banned me :eek:

Actually these update comments are in response to the six people here who are asking daily about BT status, just thought I'd help, although clicking this link would answer all questions.....

http://www.bonsaitalk.com/

But that would be too easy.

And of course these updates are for the people who complained that they came to the update threads and couldn't find any updates....so here ya go, BT is still down.

Will

Last edited:

Bill S

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
The server is busy. Someone bump it the needle is stuck.:rolleyes:

Didn't someone say recently that they knew Matt and was going to try to check on him?

Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
Joanie told me it's all preserved, but that the various parts of the forum were having a hard time functioning correctly in it's new enviorns.

It is a mish-mash of so many parts... The duct tape and bailing wire have to be redone. And for Matt it's a time issue at the moment. But the good news is that nothing has been lost, and that is indeed good to know. There is a lot of investment of time and effort in the contributions there... and while the internet bonsai world does trudge on without it... it would be a loss if it never comes back.

It's kind of like your favorite hang-out being shut down due to a fire... you hope they rebuild and open the place again... and you hope it'll still feel the same when they are done... :p

Kindest regards,

Victrinia

rockm

Spuds Moyogi
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Or you get used to a new place that has working bathrooms and facilities...:D

miker

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
I just found this forum a week ago by doing a google search to find out what has happened to bonsaitalk. It would be nice if it comes back soon, but this so seems to be a good replacement so far. I look forward to continuing here.
-Michael

greerhw

Omono
Reaction score
Good thing Noah wasn't that slow, we wouldn't have any animals....

If it comes back up, I wonder if I'm still on probation, I'll have to ask Joanie.

keep it green,
Harry

Daysleeper

Sapling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
That Noah certainly was a fast one. Somehow managing to break the speed of light required to collect all 2-5 million species in that amount of time and manage to not kill them with the crushing g-forces they would have encountered.

greerhw

Omono
Reaction score
That Noah certainly was a fast one. Somehow managing to break the speed of light required to collect all 2-5 million species in that amount of time and manage to not kill them with the crushing g-forces they would have encountered.

Why in the hell didn't he swat those two mosquitoes when he had the chance........

keep it green,
Harry

Daysleeper

Sapling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
He should have "accidentally" forgotten about aphids too.

Reaction score
USDA Zone
No Will , that would have resulted in excumminication

Oh yeah, that's right, thanks.

Banned for suspision of being Will, seen that happen a few times....poor fools never knew what hit them or why.....

Anyhow, it is good to know that all is well with Matt and that is is only technical difficulties, people are far more important than forums.

Will

greerhw

Omono
Reaction score
Yeah, it's still down...........:rolleyes:

keep it green,
Harry

BUBBAFRGA

Mame
Reaction score
Thanks Harry....would not have known that if you had not told us....lol;)

Top Bottom