amcoffeegirl

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
Listed on evil bay

BONSAI TREE SEEDS

WITH UNICORN EGG

Just throw them on the ground and grow the bonsai of your dreams.

It's as easy as 1,2,3.

Grow any variety of 100 year old bonsai from just one seed.

Anybody can grow any bonsai from these special seeds.

You can grow a 100 year old bonsai in just three weeks.

Comes with an equally rare UNICORN EGG.

Please specify color of UNICORN when ordering.

Ship to U.S. 48 only. Trees ship on Tuesday after payment is received.

Seeds and Egg will ship by Fairies.

PLEASE VIEW OUR SELECTION OF OTHER
BONSAI, PRE-BONSAI, TOOLS AND SUPPLIES
IN OUR EBAYSTORE

stores.ebay.com/BonsaiSmith

Odd posting-
If you get one of these be sure to get the one that is shipped by fairies. That is better than usps because of the egg. Wouldn't want it to break.

Last edited:

jkd2572

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
It's a guy I know making a joke. Pretty funny if you ask me.

amcoffeegirl

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
I figured it as a joke. - as if-
But what would inspire that? His customers must be requesting impossible things from him.
Or driving him mad.
I think the price is reasonable.

trey

Seedling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
10b
Bought one.

Finally, I'll have a decent plant to look at!

Cadillactaste

Neagari Gal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
Or he's tired of the joke sellers stealing photos of legit trees...making ones think they are getting something obtainable in a short time from seed. I seen where someone was selling square melon seeds. When I know they are grown in forms. (Not state on the listing in the least) a few negative feedback comments of ones learning they needed forms to grow them in. Well...yeah...melons are round my son!

jkd2572

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Look at his other trees. He broker/sells trees for Brussels. He is just making a funny. Look up bonsai seeds on eBay. They always show a crazy awesome tree and imply you can grow one from seed in your lifetime.

Vance Wood

Lord Mugo
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5-6
I figured it as a joke. - as if-
But what would inspire that? His customers must be requesting impossible things from him.
Or driving him mad.
I think the price is reasonable.

What would inspire that was your question. A couple of days ago Obama visited our area and did what he does best; he delivered a speech about how bad Republican Nazi wanna be's are. That of course is only the set up, here is the real punch line: The news people were interviewing the people who heard the speech and one lady, probably 30ish was interviewed on camera as to what she thought she made this comment: I generally don't go to these kind of things, I'm pretty liberal, but he certainly changed my mind and I'm really excited. You kind of have to think about that one but it will make sense if you try.

The point is that people in general are not really sharp, not because they are not capable, but because they are unwilling to educate themselves. There are people, still, that think Bonsai are grown from special bonsai tree seeds and that trees grown from those special bonsai seeds will produce beautiful bonsai trees all by themselves.

Last edited:

Smoke

Ignore-Amus
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Howard is a pretty comical guy. Must have recieved his health insurance premium for 2015.

michaelj

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
10a
Look up bonsai seeds on eBay. They always show a crazy awesome tree and imply you can grow one from seed in your lifetime.

I've seen people post seeds for sale with photos of stuff that cannot be grown in one person's lifetime, but I've also seen a lot posted with photos of bonsai trees that you could grow from seed in 10-25 years, depending on the species. I know plenty of people who have really nice trees they grew from seed. They aren't young, and they've been doing in for a long time, but it's doable.

Many of the eBay ads do seem to imply that you can grow it like this really fast, though, and almost none of them give full disclosure. Maybe I'll start doing that this year. I'll sell Chinese elm seeds, live oak acorns, liquidambar and Japanese maple seeds with photos and a disclaimer that says "It would take you several decades and a great deal of skill to get your seed to look like this."

Alain

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
I would have loved to buy them but I don't have the $10,000.00 :(

Nor the incubator to hatch the unicorns....:rolleyes:

barrosinc

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9b
Only dragons are worth 10 grand... I wouldn't buy a unicorn for that amount.

Alain

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
Only dragons are worth 10 grand... I wouldn't buy a unicorn for that amount.

Agreed but here YOU CAN CHOOSE THE COLOR OF THE UNICORN!
And
You get a 100 year old bonsai! :cool: (I would have asked for an Hesperides garden apple tree)

Last edited:
Top Bottom